An interdisciplinary development centre and ultra-modern manufacturing with efficient management; this is what characterizes HELBAKO ELECTRONICA SRL in Timișoara, Romania. It is a 100 percent subsidiary of HELBAKO GmbH in Heiligenhaus, Germany and is the ideal addition to the parent factory.
HELBAKO ELECTRONICA SRL was founded in 2015. A modern electronics supplier aligned with automotive standards was created with a production area of 1350 square metres. We are certified in accordance with IATF 16949 and ISO 14001.
We are a medium-sized automotive supplier based in Heiligenhaus, near Dusseldorf and Cologne in Germany. For nearly 40 years, Helbako GmbH has been developing and manufacturing electronic assemblies for controlling a wide range of vehicle components.
With an annual production of more than 6 million modules, we contribute to greater efficiency and environmental protection, safety and comfort in vehicles. Our customers include BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, MINI and other well-known automobile manufacturers and suppliers.
Helbako is a second-generation family company, with ca. 270 employees generating an annual revenue of over EUR 60 million. A joint venture provides us with another manufacturing location in China, working to automotive standards, and our subsidiary HELBAKO ELECTRONICA SRL has also created a presence in Romania since 2015.
The Helbako manufacturing location in Timisoara can produce electronics for you at the high levels seen in the global automotive industry. Our modern manufacturing and organization guarantees reliable processes and procedures. We have the following equipment:
- SMD assembly
- THT assembly
- Ultra-modern 3D solder paste inspection (3D SPI)
- Optical inspection (3D AOI)
- THT assembly with selective soldering equipment
- Moulding equipment for 2-component polyurethane mould
- In-circuit test (ICT)
- Programming system
- X-ray inspection system
- Product-specific end-of-line test systems
In addition, we can of course always access the modern, extensive range of equipment at Helbako GmbH in Heiligenhaus, Germany, including their almost 40 years of experience in sophisticated electronics manufacturing.
The site at Timișoara perfectly complements and supports the development centre of Helbako GmbH in Heiligenhaus. Both locations benefit from the immediate proximity of manufacturing and development.
Highly qualified design engineers in Timișoara and Heiligenhaus/Germany provide a vital contribution to make the cars of tomorrow even more efficient, safe and comfortable.
With more than 60 design engineers over the two sites working on system design, hardware, software and tests, we can offer you a full range of products and services relating to automotive electronics development:
- Complete product development from the first idea through to the approved start of production
- Industrialization from prototypes through to the approved start of production
- Development of prototypes and low volume sample production
- Integration of any development package relating to system design, hardware development, software development and validation
Helbako’s electronic modules are the result of sophisticated design and modern manufacturing, thus making vehicles more efficient, safer and more comfortable.
- Bonnet ornament control: protects valuable bonnet ornaments by lifting and retracting them electrically
- Front axle lift control: safely lifts sports cars in order to pass over speed bumps or slopes
- Convertible hood control: ensures safe, fully automatic operation of electrical convertible hoods
- Rollover control: automatically extends the rollover bracket on convertibles in hazardous situations
- Fuel tank function module: automatically detects leakages in the fuel tank
- Swivel hitch control: automatically controls the electrical extension and retraction of the hitch
- Trailer module light: controls and monitors the trailer’s rear lights
- SCR control: enables electronic pump control for SCR systems with pump and heat controls as well as comprehensive self-diagnosis to reduce nitric oxide emissions in diesel cars
- Power distribution: intelligent power distribution enables reduction of quiescent current consumption
- Fuel pump control: provides control of fuel pump (BLDC and DC) and other functions as needed
- Sunroof control: enables safe operation of electrical sunroof and sun shade
- Servotronic: enables speed-dependent power steering
- Seat settings recognition: activates the airbag or another comfort function if passenger is recognized and controls seat belt warnings
- Steering column adjustment: enables ergonomic adjustment of steering wheel position
Our customers – global automobile manufacturers and suppliers in equal measure – value us as professional and flexible providers.
This is just an extract from our customer list: Audi, BMW, Bosal-Oris, Daimler, IEE, Inergy, Lamborghini, MINI, Volkswagen, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Takata-Petri, Webasto, Witte Velbert.
Our customers build automobiles that are at the top of their class. This is only possible if their suppliers also provide world-class services. Helbako has been fulfilling this requirement for almost 40 years. Our expansive business development opens up attractive fields of professional development for you.
Reliability, professionalism and team spirit are the virtues that distinguish our family company. If you would like to be part of this success story and are ready to produce the best, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
We are keen to maintain an open dialogue with our customers, suppliers and potential employees. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like more information. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
HELBAKO ELECTRONICA SRL
VGP Park Timisoara, C. Aviatorilor 4 Unit 8/B2,
307200 Ghiroda, Jud. Timis, Romania
Helbako Electronica SRL
Calea Aviatorilor 4 Unit 8 / B2,
307200 Comuna Ghiroda, Judet, Timis,
Fax: +40 (0) 372 009 009
Managing Director: Ralf Burmester, Ulf Zimmermann
General Manager: Lucian Andrei Pop
Commercial register number: HRB J35/2038/2015
VAT no.: RO 34930598
Helbako Electronica SRL is a 100% subsidiary of Helbako GmbH.
1. Collection, processing and use of data
1.1 Helbako GmbH collects, processes and uses your personal data in compliance with the data protection provisions of the Federal Republic of Germany, as well as the GDPR. We collect personal information that you provide us when using our services. We use the data transmitted by you exclusively for the execution of the contract and / or for the processing of your inquiries. For use in the form of statistical investigations, the data is anonymized.
1.2 When you visit generally accessible areas of our Internet services, log files are temporarily collected and stored, such as your IP address. However, these data will be anonymized. In addition to the IP address, the following data is collected:
• IP address
• content of the request (concrete page)
• Access Status / HTTP status code
• Each transferred amount of data
• Website from which the request comes
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Name of the browser
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
We require this data in order to optimize our website for your browser, if necessary also to enable the access and use of our services. We confirm that these are exclusively access data that do not allow any conclusion to your person. This log data is used exclusively for statistical purposes and for error tracking and then deleted.
1.3 Earmarking of the data: If you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form, this information will be stored for the processing of your inquiry as well as for possible follow-up questions. In addition, we use your data to respond to your inquiries, requests, questions and criticism.
2. Disclosure of data
2.1 Basically, your data will only be collected and used for a specific purpose. Your personal data will only be disclosed without your prior consent in the following cases:
- To the extent that we rely on external service providers to provide the services, such as support, payment processing, and permissable advertising, the information required to fulfill the contract will be shared with those third party service providers. These external service providers are carefully selected by us. In addition, each of these service providers has a Order Processing Contract that is periodically reviewed to ensure that your data is used in accordance with data protection regulations
3. Storage and deletion of your data
3.1 If your data are no longer required for the aforementioned purposes, they will be deleted (§ 75 BDSG - Correction and deletion of personal data and limitation of processing, paragraph 2). The deletion of your user account is possible at any time at your request and can be done either by a message to the contact option described or via a designated function in the user account. After deleting your user account, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiration of the statutory retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or any further use of data is legally permissible. Data that is not subject to any other legal storage period will be deleted no later than 6 months after storage.
4.1 In order to provide you with an optimal service and to enable the use of certain functions, we use temporary and permanent cookies as part of your visit to our websites and, if available, the mobile applications. These are small text files that are stored on your device.
- Temporary cookies: These are time-limited and contain data such as an identification number, a so-called session ID. These cookies allow the server to assign multiple requests on our websites and the mobile application to the same user. They will be deleted as soon as the use of the respective website is finished. In contrast, session cookies are used for market research purposes. For this purpose, the data is anonymized, so that no conclusion on your person is possible. If you do not want to allow cookies, you can do so by disabling cookies in your browser. Details on the procedure can be found in the help function of your browser. By disabling cookies, we can not guarantee that you will be able to use all our services without restriction.
- Persistent cookies: These remain on your device even after you leave our website or mobile application. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit and also serve the purpose of facilitating your work in the protected area. Helbako GmbH uses this cookie for a period of three months to generate non-personalized statistics in order to improve the services. No personal data is evaluated; Your IP address will be anonymized for this purpose. If you do not want to allow these cookies, you can do so by disabling cookies in your browser.
5. Social Media
5.1 In the case of the digital offers, so-called social plugins of different social networks such as Facebook may be used. With these features, you can share individual content with your friends in the respective social networks or recommend this content. When using these social plugins such as the Facebook Like button, personal data can be collected from the respective social network as described below. When you access a digital offer in which a social plugin is integrated, the social network immediately establishes a direct connection with your browser. Through that, the social network receives the information that you have visited this website with your IP address / device ID. This happens regardless of whether you are logged in or registered on the social network. If you are logged in to the respective social network at the same time, the social network automatically assigns your page request to your profile. If you do not want the social network to associate your visit to our website with your respective user account, log out of the respective network when using our digital service.
5.3 Google Analytics: Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics uses so-called temporary cookies to facilitate navigation. Cookies are text files that are sent when visiting the respective website and stored on the hard disk of the user and sent back to the server the next time they visit. Furthermore, cookies can be used for user-specific advertising. These session cookies usually contain no personal data and expire after the session has expired. Techniques that make it possible to understand users' access behavior are not used. The generated information about the use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en)to download and install the available browser plugin.
5.5 Conversion Tracking with Facebook: With your consent, our website uses the "Visitor Action Pixel" of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). With its help, we can track users' actions for statistical and market research purposes. The generated data is transmitted to Facebook and processed there. For example, the data will be linked to your Facebook account and used for promotional purposes by Facebook Inc. Further details, in particular for the data processing by Facebook Inc. as well as their intended use can be found under the following link (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). If you want to disable the conversion tracking cookie, you can set your browser to block those cookies.
5.7 Geotargeting: To provide you with a local service, we use geotargeting tools. For this we use your IP address, which is pseudonymized before being sent to the geotargeting provider. Your consent is required before using for the first time. You may opt out of identifying your IP address for geotargeting purposes at any time by adjusting your browser's settings for the future.
6. Technical security, encryption of data
6.1 In order to protect your data against manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons, we take continuous technical and organizational security measures. The following is ensured by technical and organizational measures:
- the user can stop using the service at any time,
- the accumulated personal data about the expiration of the access or the other use are
deleted immediately after their completion or locked in the cases of the sentence 2,
- the personal data about the use of different telemedia can be used separately by the same user,
- Data according to TMG (Telemedia Act) § 15 para. 2 can only be merged for billing
- Usage profiles in accordance with TMG § 15 (3) can not be combined with details
identifying the bearer of the pseudonym.
6.2 Information is generally transmitted unencrypted on the Internet. Forms in which personal data are transmitted must be transmitted in encrypted form in accordance with Section 13 (7) TMG. This is done via SSL (to recognize at the page call, https instead of http).
7. Revocation of Consent, Information, Correction, Blocking and Deletion
7.1 According to Art.17 - EU- GDPR - you have the right to delete your data if:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- the person concerned revokes his consent and there is no other legal basis for processing,
- the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing,
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully,
- the cancellation of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law; or
- a child's personal data relating to information society services offered, i. Internet offers such
- as media, webshops or online games were collected. Please contact the
- Datenschutzbeauftragter@helbako.de or by mail to the address indicated.
7.2 By registering and / or using our services, you agree to collect the information we have provided and to improve our offerings, our service functions, contact and message sending, usage evaluation, advertising, customer care and on-demand Use the design of our services. We would like to point out that you can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by an e-mail to Datenschutzbeauftragter@helbako.de or in writing to the address of Helbako GmbH. The revocation is free of charge (with the exception of the transmission costs incurred to you). If you do not give your consent or revoke it with effect for the future, we ask for your understanding, that perhaps a personalized use of our services is not possible.
9. Contact for questions about data protection
If you have further questions about our data protection practice as well as information, correction, blocking or possibly deletion of data as well as the revocation of granted consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact Helbako GmbH under Datenschutzbeauftragter@helbako.de or to the imprint indicated address.
Data Protection Officer
Telephone: +49 02056/912 - 0